Monday, December 21, 2009

No Respect [1980]


Rodney Dangerfield - No Respect [1980]
MP3 @ 128 (VBR) [EAC, Lame 3.97] | 41:16 min | 96,7 MB
Genre: Comedy
In 1980, Rodney Dangerfield was at the height of his popularity and at the top of his form. That year his landmark comedy album "No Respect" was released. It went on to win the Grammy Award for best comedy album of the year. It wasn't until 2000 that "No Respect" was finally released on CD, but it's well worth the wait. It is the definitive Rodney album, and contains many classic bits. The jokes come frequent, fast and furious. Here's one example. "Today's been a terrible day. I got up this morning, picked up my shirt and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase and the handle fell off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom!"

No comments: