Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bill Cosby - Why Is There Air? (1965)

Bill Cosby - Why Is There Air? (1965)
Comedy | EAC Secure | LAME VBR mp3 -extreme
Covers & Tags | 69MB


Amazon.com
Reviewer: Stephen Moser
This album is hilarious. You'll laugh till it hurts. This album has some of the funniest routines I have ever heard. Like "Kindergarten" and how they never learn anything exept how to say goodbye to your parents without crying, And of course there's nothing better for a bunch of five year old children, than a glass of..Luke-warm, Curdly Milk (In Cosby's own words). Or "Driving in "San Francisco". And "Hofstra", one of my favorites, I'll never forget the way Cosby says, "And the pain..... Was.. Tremendous..... And I dropped the ball..... and I said.. OH.". That makes me laugh so hard evry time I hear it. Those and others are all on this album.

Track listing:
01 Bill Cosby - Kindergarten.mp3
02 Bill Cosby - Personal Hygiene.mp3
03 Bill Cosby - Shop.mp3
04 Bill Cosby - Baby.mp3
05 Bill Cosby - Driving In San Francisco.mp3
06 Bill Cosby - $75 Car.mp3
07 Bill Cosby - The Toothache.mp3
08 Bill Cosby - Hofstra.mp3

Pass for all downloads: wonderful@stuff

Links updated 24 October 2007.

Please support my efforts by downloading from Rapidshare. No mirrors please.


Download from Rapidshare:

Why Is There Air, part 1, 35MB
Why Is There Air, part 2, 34MB

No comments: