Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dr. Demento Presents the Greatest Christmas Novelty CD of All Time


Various - Dr. Demento Presents the Greatest Christmas Novelty CD of All Time
Genre: Classical - Humour/Christmas | FLAC - Lossless with Cue and Log | 4 files 314 MB | Complete Scans - 300 dpi | RS


Tracks:
1. The Chipmunk Song - Chipmunks
2. All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth - Spike Jones & His City Slickers
3. Jingle Bells - Singing Dogs
4. Twelve Gifts of Christmas, The - Allan Sherman
5. I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas - Gayla Peevey
6. Nuttin' For Christmas - Stan Freberg
7. A Christmas Carol - Tom Lehrer
8. Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer - Elmo & Patsy
9. I Yust Go Nuts At Christmas - Yogi Yorgesson
10. Twelve Days of Christmas, The - Bob and Doug McKenzie
11. Green Christmas - Stan Freberg
12. I'm A Christmas Tree - Wild Man Fischer
13. I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Claus - Kip Addotta
14. Santa Claus And His Old Lady - Cheech & Chong
15. Christmas At Ground Zero - Weird Al Yankovic
16. Christmas Dragnet - Stan Freberg & Daws Butler


Folder Password: AvaxHome.org
RAR Password: AvaxHome.org

No comments: