Saturday, October 24, 2009

Barry White - Your Heart & Soul


Barry White - Your Heart & Soul
MP3 | 320 Kbps | Front & Back Covers | Genre: Soul | 80 Mb


Barry White - Your Heart & Soul - 01. I've got the world to hold me up
Barry White - Your Heart & Soul - 02. Under the influence of love
Barry White - Your Heart & Soul - 03. Your Heart and soul
Barry White - Your Heart & Soul - 04. Long black veil
Barry White - Your Heart & Soul - 05. All in the run of love
Barry White - Your Heart & Soul - 06. Fragile - Handle with care
Barry White - Your Heart & Soul - 07. Come on in love
Barry White - Your Heart & Soul - 08. When can I turn to
Barry White - Your Heart & Soul - 09. Out of the Shadows of love
Barry White - Your Heart & Soul - 10. I owe it all to you
Barry White - Your Heart & Soul - 11. Big Man
Barry White - Your Heart & Soul - 12. My Buddy


http://www.ftp2share.com/file/38143/Barry White - Your Heart & Soul.html

No comments: